In case you need a bit of help getting into your stories, here are some links you might find useful, some of which are more obvious on the site than others.
For new players, these links are particularly important:
- FAQ - Yes, this post is part of it. But if you were given a link directly to this post, we strongly recommend checking out the rest of the FAQ, as it has lots of important help and advice. :)
- Start A Story - Use this link to create new threads (it's on the right side of the home page). See the Story Posting FAQ for more info.
- The Front Desk - Do your first story here, describing your character and their backstory as you have them arrive at the casino. The more effort you put into this, the more tempted people will be to post with you.
- The Registry - Add a descriptive post about your character, along with your OOC fetishes and limits, so people can get to know you.
- Jobs Guide - Descriptions of the jobs available at Lacy, with links to their sign-up threads. Other jobs can be roleplayed as well, of course, it's not an exhaustive list. But they are the most common jobs.
For more experienced players, these forum threads may also be useful:
- Welcoming Committee - This is for people who look after new arrivals and help with their intros, so they can chat and flag up users that need attention. So don't post here if you're new to Lacy - but you can send a Private Message to one of the girls instead, to see if they can help you.
- The Magazine Office - Here you can discuss anything to do with the Lacy Magazine.
- Waitress Break Room - This is where the waitresses hang out and relax. So if you need a waitress for a thread, send a message to one or two of the girls here to see if they're available.
- The Clinic - For girls wanting implants, SRS, HRT, etc.
- Classic Lacy Archives - Some useful material from the old Lacy site has been republished on the Main site for reference, consisting of Story Guidance & Info, OOC Questions & Answers and Award Winners. Although a lot of it is now out of date, some of it may still prove to be useful and interesting.