Before you dive in, there are a few important things to understand - these will really help you to fit in, make friends and avoid upsetting people. So we strongly recommend reading the following carefully. It may seem like a lot to take in, but most of it's common sense, about communicating clearly and showing respect for other users.
- Our Core Rules, explained in the previous FAQ entry.
- Forced Fem & Roleplaying - Key differences between players and their characters, and the importance of Out Of Character communication.
- Roleplay & Posting Etiquette - How to write good posts, communicate clearly and avoid upsetting people in general.
- Finding a Dominant Mistress/Master - How to avoid common mistakes when searching for someone to dominate you.
- Playing Dominant Characters - Tips and advice to help dominant players settle in.
- Additional Roleplaying Notes - More advanced concepts such as alternate characters, NPCs, first vs third person and 'reLILtivity'.